This amazing show that brings history to life is arriving at Irvine’s Scottish Maritime Museum.
Help solve a mystery and see history come to life before your eyes.
It’s almost closing time at the Museum when you run into a strange figure, dressed in period clothes and seeming confused. The mysterious character, identifying only as Circa, is horrified to discover they are in the modern era, and many of things they remember and love are now behind glass. They have no recollection of who they are, or how they got there. Only items from the past seem to trigger memories and stories about their identity.
Stay with Circa for anecdotes from the main exhibit’s time period, and travel through other exhibits, searching for clues. Make sure to avoid the security guard at closing time in order to help Circa find their identity; the ultimate treasure.
This is a marvellous way for local clubs, societies, families and tourists to learn, enjoy and experience the past within the magnificent Linthouse Building.
- 3pm Show: Adult £7.50/Concession £5.50
- 5pm/7pm Shows: Adult £10.00/Concession £7.00
- Suitable for adults and families with children from 12 years due to focus and difficulty of puzzles.
- Places are limited to 30 for each show, so book soon to avoid disappointment!
- This is an interactive performance and visitors should expect to spend most of the evening on their feet.
- Doors open 20 minutes before the start of the show.
For more information about Live History visit their website.
Or watch their promo on YouTube.
- What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free car parking is available at our Linthouse site directly in front of the building. Irvine train station is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the Linthouse with trains running regularly to and from Glasgow Central Station and Ayr.
- How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you require any further information regarding the event please contact the Scottish Maritime Museum on 01294 278 283.
- Are there any refreshments available?
There are cold drinks, hot beverages and sweets on sale in Museum shop.
- No food or drinks to be consumed durign the show.
BUY TICKETS HERE