A Living Museum of Land Travel and Transport
Grampian Transport Museum
The museum is a living museum that probes the past, present and future. Many exhibits are climb aboard, hands on and even ride on! The exhibits are updated every year during the closed season, providing a wide range of new and exciting things to see each year.
Grampian Transport Museum continues to build on strengths that won it the title of 'Visitor Attraction of the Year' at the 2014 Aberdeen City & Shire Tourism Awards, and is home to the Visitor Information Centre for the area.
Grampian Transport Museum reopens for the season on April 1st.
- April 1st to April 18st: 7 days a week 10am to 5pm
- April 19th to 4th July: Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm
- July 5th to August 22nd: 7 days a week 10am to 5pm
- August 23rd to September 30th: Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm
- October 1st to October 17th: Thursday to Monday 10am to 4pm
- October 18th to October 30th: 7 days a week 10am to 4pm
Tickets must be booked in advance here.
Adult - £12.00
Concession - £10.00
Child (3-15) - £5.00
Student - £10.00*
Carer - Free**
Dogs - Free
* On presentation of valid student ID
** For visitors with registered accessibility requirements. Please bring proof of eligibility with you to show in Visitor Reception on arrival.
This includes a 10% charitable donation which can be deducted if you prefer.
Welcome to the Grampian Transport Museum What's on section.
Our events team are working on adding new exhibitions and activities.
Please come back soon.