There's so much going on in Scotland's industrial museums in these Easter school holidays!
There's fun for all the family across our venues, from puppet shows to quacky trails.
- As well as a special Easter trail, Verdant Works have events on over the holidays. Don't forget they have free parking too!
- Almond Valley is getting super egg-cited about Easter with their Easter Egg-citement event running throughout the holidays!
- The National Mining Museum Scotland have heaps of dino fun over the Easter break, including a movie showing, puppet shows and craft sessions.
- There’s an Easter Egg-stravaganza at Summerlee this Easter weekend – and much more going on over the holidays too!
- And the Scottish Fisheries Museum has a bunch of fun kids activities over the Easter break relating to their Navigatio exhibition.
So if you’re looking for activities to keep the family amused over this Easter break – look no further than #GoIndustrial!