The time is upon us. Summer is here! The school holidays are about to start. Seven weeks of entertaining the crew – what to do?! #GoIndustrial have a few ideas to keep the family amused over the summer in our venues across Scotland.
Verdant Works in Dundee has a whole host of events, including movie screenings, workshops for wee ones, and a WWI family day and an Indian Summer family day too. PLUS there are events for adults too, with more movie screenings, a journal-making workshop and musical performances fortnightly.
The Scottish Fisheries Museum is continuing it’s fun archaeology workshops for kids – underwater in July! And there's a whole host of other activiites over the holidays, including pewter casting and Minecraft sessions.
And we have some excellent exhibtions across our venues:
- Style at Sea at the Scottish Maritime Museum in Irvine
- The blockbuster Brick City at New Lanark
- Creativity in the Collection: Art and Advertising at Verdant Works
- Stitchin’ the Mill: Kalamkari @ Verdant Works at Verdant Works
- Nicola Wiltshire: Inside the Factory at Verdant Works