Grampian Transport Museum
Admissions and Opening Times
Grampian Transport Museum reopens for the season on April 1st.
- April 1st to April 18st: 7 days a week 10am to 5pm
- April 19th to 4th July: Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm
- July 5th to August 22nd: 7 days a week 10am to 5pm
- August 23rd to September 30th: Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm
- October 1st to October 17th: Thursday to Monday 10am to 4pm
- October 18th to October 30th: 7 days a week 10am to 4pm
Tickets must be booked in advance here.
Adult - £12.00
Concession - £10.00
Child (3-15) - £5.00
Student - £10.00*
Carer - Free**
Dogs - Free
* On presentation of valid student ID
** For visitors with registered accessibility requirements. Please bring proof of eligibility with you to show in Visitor Reception on arrival.
This includes a 10% charitable donation which can be deducted if you prefer.
Family (2 adults and up to 2 children) - £25.00
Find out more about memerbship of the museum here.