Scotland's first iron hulled boat and one of the first in the world. Built in North Lanarkshire on the banks of the Monkland Canal, using iron from local works. She was innovative and set a template for marine construction for decades to come. The horse drawn barge carried passengers along the Forth & Clyde Canal, from Glasgow to Falkirk. The barge was scrapped in 1873 but this full size replica was built in the 1980s due to its significance.